Friday 24 September 2010

Vive la France




I love the French culture! I love Paris! I love the language, the art, the food! And the French influence is everywhere, believe me, even when you travel to a country on the other side of the world. For example Australia. When I was in Melbourne this year I discovered "Paris' End", a little area in the middle of the city, where you can find French cafés, boulangeries, and even tons of French people! Amaaazing! You always have Chinatown in those big cities, but I have never seen "Francetown". I really doubt we have something like this here in London. And it is a shame! Anyways, my little day trip inspired me to do this drawing here. A woman had been dressed like this and I found her attitude très francais. She really could have been from France...but who cares? She looked gorgeous!